- Part 3
February 22, 2018
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Earn 0.4 CEUs from the comfort of your desk this winter with the ASSE Worcester County Chapter. No need to drive in the hectic snow-riddled roads, just connect online and learn. You must attend all three parts and complete the corresponding online surveys to receive CEU credit.
We’ll be using Skype for Business (not “regular” Skype) for the virtual meeting, which is fully supported on any internet-enabled device. You’ll use your device both for audio and screen sharing. More information about this webinar series and a link to the free online pdf book that accompanies these webinars can be found on the Worcester County Chapter of ASSE website. Link provided at the bottom of this page.
- Part 1 December 21, 2017 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Part 2 January 23, 2018 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Part 3 February 22, 2018 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Identify the links between Leadership skills and Safety management
- Recognize and be able to foster Leadership in their organization
- Inventory their own Leadership skills
- Identify any gaps and create a plan for Leadership skills development
- Contrast Leadership skills with management skills
Instructor — Natalia Olive, CSP, CSHM
She is a Safety Educator and Consultant based in Bellingham, MA. The primary focus of her solo practice is to build a safer world through education both in-person and online. Natalia is an MIT graduate, known for executing with precision while building strong relationships in a creative, innovative environment. Her energetic teaching style promotes lasting engagement. She is fluent in English, Spanish and French.